Gas pressurizing technology for gas refuelling stations
Metener has developed and patented booster technology for increasing gas pressure from 6-8 bar range to 250 bar. Technology is designed to receive upgraded biogas or natural gas (4-8 bar inlet pressure).
- Proven technology with over 50 000 hours of operation experience.
- Very low maintenance requirement, oil changes and filters every 2000 hours, gasket changes every 10 000 hours.
- Annual service cost estimate 3 650 €, basis 8 300 operating hours per year, including desiccant 100 kg, hydraulic oil 450 l, filters, booster gaskets and seals.
- Electric consumption of pressurization from 6 to 250 bar 0.10-0.15 kWh/Nm3 raw gas upgraded when upgrading and hydraulic booster units are installed together and all upgraded gas is pressurized in booster unit.
- Desiccant filter to ensure no moisture or oil enters the vehicle tank or high pressure storage.
- Gas delivery at 250 bar, 12 mm high pressure stainless steel pipe, to be connected to high pressure gas storage in nearby filling station or to gas transportation containers.
Metener refuelling stations have high quality and competitive price. Ask offer from email@example.com
Manufactured in Finland by experienced industrial subcontractors. Maintenance is provided in co-operation with Metener and local service partners. We are searching for new partners and reprsentatives!
Picture: Nivos Energy biomethane refuelling station at Hyvinkää, Finland.
Station is delivered by Metener and it consists Metener hydraulic compressing system.